Guided tour, Villa Skeppet
22,00 € incl. VAT 60 minutes
Please note that we require visitors to use face masks during the visit.
Explore Villa Skeppet on a guided tour. The house was designed by Alvar Aalto as a gift to Christine and Göran Schildt. Here you can experience Alvar Aalto’s architecture as well as a Mediterranean athmosphere.
- Choose the date and time and the number of tickets below.
- First choose the total amount of tickets. Then specify beneath how many of these are discount tickets (students, pensioners or unemployed)
- The maximum number of visitors is limited to 10 per tour.
- The ticket is only valid for the designated time. Please don’t be late for your tour.
- Please choose the time of your visit carefully as tickets cannot be refunded.
- After you’ve proceeded to checkout and paid your order you will receive an email confirmation.
- The guided tour takes about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Groups must make a reservation by email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance. A group reservation fee 100€ will be added to the regular admission fee.
- Unfortunately, the guided tour is not accessible for people with disabilities. For an accessible visit, please contact us and we will try to arrange one outside the regular guided tours.